FOR SALE: ESP Eclipse 1 CTM Guitar Snow White w/Black Hardware & EMG Pickups

Just like the title suggest. Play fair.
PT ESP
Senior

FOR SALE: ESP Eclipse 1 CTM Guitar Snow White w/Black Hardware & EMG Pickups

Postby PT ESP » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:43 pm

If sexy red SV's aren't your thing, I've also decided to part with this bmusic Forum Custom Standard Snow White beauty:

ESP Eclipse 1 CTM Guitar Snow White w/Black Hardware and EMG Pickups

See the ad on Facebook Marketplace here:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1562506320508768

Originally produced as a ‘custom standard’ order for bmusic Australia (as in, a Standard Series guitar with custom color and hardware options), this seriously sweet Eclipse 1 CTM was the first to do all black hardware on the snow white finish (soon after, ESP began producing a standard black hardware on snow white finish version) and looks incredible.

Only ever played at home from time to time and for short periods, and ALWAYS stored in its case (I am OCD when it comes to my guitar collection). It’s in great condition.

Plays and feels great...however due to a serious lack of time to appreciate it these days, I've decided it should finally make the move to a more loving owner. Heartbreaking :cry: .

Added bonus is the now difficult to find 'ESP' branding on the headstock.

And the specs:

ESP SNOW WHITE ECLIPSE I CTM FEATURES:

Construction / Scale: Set-Neck / 24.75 inch
Body: Mahogany w/ Maple Top
Neck / Fingerboard: Mahogany / Ebony
Neck Shape: Thin U
Inlays: Flags
Frets: 22 XJ
Binding: Multi-Ply White
Hardware: BLACK
Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Lock
Bridge / Tailpiece: Gotoh Tune-o-matic
Pickups: EMG-81 (B) and EMG-60 (N)
Electronics: Vol / Vol / Tone / Tone / 3-way toggle
The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Eclipse Series formfit hardcase with ESP logo.

More pics can be sent on request.

Prefer local pickup in Melbourne or surrounding areas (may even be able to organise pickup in Orbost or Wallan, VIC if better for the buyer), but can organise shipping (and escrow if desired) for the right buyer at buyer's expense.

Asking for $2890 - price may be negotiable, but I’m only in Melbourne until mid February. After that it’ll most likely be taken off the market again.

PM me here or hit me up via the Facebook Marketplace Ad if interested.

Thanks for looking!

PT.

Return to “Buy and Sell”