This is the place to talk about your Custom ESPs or ask questions about how to get yourself a Custom ESP.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Amp-addicted Sandgroper
- Posts: 3526
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:39 pm
- My Rig: I buy what Shane tells me to.
- Location: Western Australia
- Stoodley Explorer
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:14 pm
- My Rig: Splawn Pro Mod
Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
Yeeeep, very nice indeed. Everything 'clicks' with that one, nothing out of place.
Venisti remanebis donec denuo completus sis
- Judge, Jury and Executioner
- Posts: 2999
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 pm
- My Rig: Jet City JCA100HDM Head
Jet City JC212 cab
ESP OS Forest GT
80's Lawsuit LP
Schecter Demon 7FR
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
- Location: Mackay, The Heart of Queensland
That quilt gave me a hard one, very very nice
s_m_g wrote:Can someone translate this thread to guitar so I can understand what the hell you're all talking about?
I had Octoban once, it was kind of like calamari but a bit chewier.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest